Business and Corporate Commercial Formation and Financing, Venture Capital, Purchase and Sale of Business, International
- University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Bachelor of Civil Law and Bachelor of Common Law
- Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, Bachelor of Arts
- Committee on Temporary Shelter (COTS) – Board Member
Catherine Dingle is a founding member of MSK. She has extensive experience with a wide range of complex commercial transactions, including commercial finance. Catherine has assisted clients in expanding their businesses and acquiring assets throughout Vermont, New York, New England, and Canada. Her practice also includes representing local Vermont companies and regional, Canadian, and other foreign businesses and banks in complex commercial transactions, such as large credit facilities, mezzanine financing, private equity investments, tax-exempt bond transactions, new market tax credit transactions, and the purchase, sale and leasing of commercial property.
Catherine began practicing law in Montreal. Prior to private practice, she worked on Parliament Hill in Ottawa and served as Legislative Assistant to the Honorable Donald J. Johnston, a minister in Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau’s cabinet.
She is fluent in French and English.
- Represented a national bank in connection with tax exempt bond transactions as well as complex loan transactions.
- Represented a Vermont municipality in connection with its downtown redevelopment project including acquiring one of the largest redevelopment loans granted by HUD.
- Represented Vermont developers in Public/Private project, including the negotiation and consummation of the development agreement and real estate transactions involving two hotels, a marina, a residential condominium, additional public and private parking garages and commercial space.
- Represented a group of foreign investors in the purchase and sale of real property in New York, NY, including corporate formation, construction contracts, and leasing work.
- Represented a foreign lender in the purchase of farmland in Arkansas, including corporate formation, loan documentation, banking relationship and international tax issues.
- Represented waste management companies in the negotiation of complex credit facilities, equity investment, mergers and acquisitions.
- Named among the foremost real estate lawyers in Vermont by Chambers USA in its Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers every year since 2004.
- Named by Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top attorneys in New England in 2008 and 2010-2018.
- Selected by peers of inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America” in practice of Real Estate and Corporate Law.